Sunday, May 8, 2011

The rest of Saturday - more Ironman and family food and fun

After we finished up at the Ironman, we headed home and I wasn't tired, but promptly went to sleep in the car until we got there.  We ate, showered and napped and then went down to check out the bike and run legs of the race.  We saw lots of people we knew and were there for the overall winner's arrival.  Then it was back to the house and getting stuff ready for the the family get together for Mother's Day and last chance to see Supe before he leaves for Africa and Bean before he heads back up to his mission.  Thanks to all the kids for the National Park's pass...can't wait to make use of it.  Thanks to Moss and Christie for the sweet personalized mouse pad too!  I get to enjoy the family picture every time I'm working at the computer!  Thanks for all the good food and great company too.  Can't think of a better Mother's Day gift than a great family like I have!  After clean up all who didn't have to get home, walked down for a little more Ironman and then it was time to call it a day...quite a long day...but a fantastic one.
This year's overall pro male winner with a time better than last year's winner.  Supe posing with the Wheaties Champions - we made him do it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.