The other day I didn't take my usual route home and made a sweet little discovery - The Lover's Gate. I'm sure it's been there for quite a while, but I just hadn't seen it. I didn't have time to stop then, so on our morning walk we went down to check it out a little more. What a fun thing. I thought that people should take it one step further - just a few blocks over is the place where you can actually lock your love forever in the most permanent of ways. Still, I wouldn't mind getting one of those little heart locks and having it engraved, but then I would have to try to think how to express all that love I have for Paul in a very short way. That would be one tough thing to accomplish.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.