Friday, January 7, 2022

Ziplining at Moe's Valley!

 Supe called the other day just as I was on my way to work and invited us to go ziplining at Moe's Valley with him, Leo and Dash and Beacher and Jem.  At first I thought I should say no and just stay at my first day back at work a long day.  But then I thought again and had Paul call back.  I took off work about 20 minutes early to have a maybe once in a lifetime free zipline ride with some of my favorite people!  And it was great!  I'm always pretty scared on high exposed places, but once I was on the rope and on my way, it was fine and so fun!  Glad I thought again and said yes to a grand adventure!  And so thankful that Supe and Leo did all the work to put together such a fun thing for us...and for free!  (Dash is probably 7 and he went first...brave kid!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.