The snow this year is amazing and not to be wasted! Tasia and Kennis were available and the their feet are the right size for the boots, so we made a quick trip to Pine Valley so they could try out CC skiing. And it looked so fun! (Somehow one pair of boots and skis did not make it into the car, so I enjoyed the snow in my slippers and wool socks as the close to the car photographer. I did get out for a walk some too.) Paul and the girls spent a little over an hour out enjoying the snow and the girls got really good at getting up when they fell down, giggling and giggling some more. It was so fun to see them having so much fun! Cousins are great! We came, had fun and then headed home to get ready for the going out to dinner to celebrate for Weed. I would have rather skiied, of course, but I still had fun and enjoyed the time we had together!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.