Saturday, February 23, 2019

And we're off...Grand Edventures 2019

We've been a little slow getting started, but finally we had our first Grand Edeventure Date for 2019!
We took Trigg and Eliza to the Children's Jubilee in Cedar City.  We took Sarai and Afton another year and it was so fun that we decided to do a repeat for another pair.  And they had just as much fun I think.  They also had fun in the car going to and from being silly together playing with the trunk access pull down in the back seat.  I'm pretty sure they would have crawled through and ridden in the trunk if we would have let them.  Silly bugs!  As you can see from the pics, there were plenty of fun and enjoyed activities again this year  - some new, some the same - and the concert was better I thought, but still hard for them to sit still in even with the story teller/concert of Peter Pan.   But they got through it and I think they enjoyed parts of it.  

So, we are off and going on another year of fun with the grand kiddies!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.