Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthday and Ashfork - double the fun!

It was a busy week with moving Bean and Supe's stuff, visiting teaching, visiting a pack meeting and lots of cleaning.  On my actual birthday Paul and I went to dinner at Olive Garden and that very day they had started a 2 for $25 special which was great since we had a gift card for that much.  We had such good food.  After that we splurged with some of my birthday money and went to see Man of Steel.  It was such a fun evening.  Later in the week we got to take a rock trip over to Ashfork.  As always we stopped in at Jacob's Lake on the way there and back.  I love that place!  We didn't take off until almost 5 pm, so we didn't get to our favorite camp spot just this side of Williams until around midnight. In the morning we took a beautiful walk in the Ponderosa forest, breakfasted in Williams and went on to Ashfork and picked up our load. I love the scenery every time I go.  Rock trips are such a nice get away.  Once again we were able to combine business and fun stuff!  So glad Paul likes to have me along even when I do an awful lot of snoozing!  

If anyone wants to buy it, the DeSoto's Salon in Ashfork is for sale!  









1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! It looks like you have been very busy having fun and other things too. Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.