Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fun with the Randalls at Red Cliffs

Paul had a court of honor to attend, but Supe and I got to go up and join the Randalls at Red Cliffs for dinner and a little hiking.  It was a beautiful evening at a beautiful place with some of our favorite people.  They had been camping out  up there and provided a great dinner.  After that we hiked up the canyon.  A little rattlesnake along the trail added some not so welcome excitement, but other than that it was spectacular.  Supe, Bryan, Brady and I went up the moki steps and on up the canyon a little ways.  Felt a little guilty leaving Lou behind to make sand castles with the girls.  Hopefully she will get up there another time.  After the hike we had a fire and s'mores.  Ahh, that fire smelled so good and the s'mores were yummy.  Thanks for sharing you fun with us Randalls.  It was a great time!  (I forgot my camera, so hopefully I can get a few more pictures from Lou to add to this one.

Got this picture of Afton with my phone before it died.
I love this place.  It is so pretty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.