I just recently started riding my bike again! I had it tuned up last year for my birthday, but with school starting too early for me to ride in the morning, I just never did ride. Now I'm not going to be going back to school and I have time in the summer, anyway, so I have started riding again. It's hard, but I'm glad to be "back in the saddle again!"
Another thing I'm getting back to with Paul is walking in the hot summer evenings at the golf course. We were getting to where we were just watching movies in the evening or playing games. Getting out to walk is a much better thing. The golf course is much cooler, especially when they have the sprinklers going and you can walk through them! I'm glad we remembered this nice evening ritual and are reviving it! If we find golf balls, we play hand golf too!
A couple of other places we've enjoyed are Liberty Village and the Kayenta Art Village! Love getting out to enjoy new places!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.