It's another one of those sweet/sad days! Sweet that Gaige has done the work and reached the goal of graduation from high school! We are proud of him. He did well academically and had a really great friend group through Cross Country that helped him get through some tough times and stay strong in his faith. I will always be grateful to them. To me, it's a little sad because it marks the end of that more carefree life that kids get to live and marks the beginning of being out there ready to face the adult world. And oh, that can be a world with choices that take you in so many different directions involved with so many new people and places. Gaige has made the choice to go on his mission as early as possible and that will give him this great 2 years of hiatus, and a time to really strengthen his testimony, and then go on to the real adulting world. I'm so glad that he has made this choice and taken this opportunity and I believe his friends have had a big influence on him in this choice as well. Again, I am thankful. So proud of you Gaige and so excited to see the next chapter of your life unfold. We love you! Congratulations and good luck in the journey!
Ferf, Paul, Koen, Torin and I were the cheering section for Gaige today! Ryan was there too and that is always sadly uncomfortable. We helped each other take pictures.




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.