Sunday, February 18, 2024

We love Bean!

 Bean has been going through hell with his mental illness since his birthday in August.  He's been in and out of the hospital several times and life is just so hard for him.  The other day he showed up at Juge and Lance's in between hospital and homeless shelter stays.  She got a picture with him and I love seeing him smiling since I haven't seen him that way in months and have hardly seen him at all during that time.  Oh how I wish I could take away all of this pain from him some way.  We just keep praying and putting it in Heavenly Father's hands and waiting upon the Lord.  


They said he looked and sounded so much like Jay.  He's lost so much weight not being on meds and having so many other problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.