Thursday, June 22, 2023

May Birthdays...the Smiths have them!

 We started the month off with Kaebri's 21st birthday on the 1st of May!  I'm not sure what's so great about #21 for her after looking up the things that you can do then that you couldn't before.  Mostly it's about drinking, gambling, being able to rent a motel...not that great.  She can get an adult license if she wants to now.  That was about the only one I thought she might be interested in!  But we did like taking her out for concrete at Nielsen's Frozen Yogurt and then going to the park to eat it.  We also got to drive by the new apartment she's moving into soon is.  This will be her first, on her own, apartment.  She lived in our downstairs room before her mission and of course lived away on her mission, but this is a big step forward.  I hope it will work our well for her.  She likes that she will be able to see the new Red Cliffs temple from her bedroom window there.  Kaebri is a kind and sweet girl.  I hope the coming year will bring many wonderful things her way.  Happy Birthday Kaebri, we love you!!! (Kaebri helped us out with the bday shopping by giving us an Amazon wish list.  We were able to get her some stuff that we didn't even know what was that way! Computer stuff.)

Next up on the 11th was Trigg's 11th birthday.  We don't like to but in on the family celebration traditions, so I dropped off his gift and Tasia sent me a cute video of him opening it!  Bean picked out a really funny card with a skinny boy on the front flexing his non-muscular pecs and it said, "You didn't choose the stud life...it chose you!"  Whatever that means, but Trigg got a kick out of it.  And he liked his $20!  Love ya Trigger!  We will take he and Zade out for ice cream for some with us birthday celebration time.  

Zade's birthday is today, the 13th.  I took his card over and gave/got hugs.    It's #15 for him.  It's a big year coming up with the opportunity for him to get his driving permit and he may even be getting a job at the karate dojo he goes to.  Having him be able to drive will be a big help to his dad.  He's one handsome, very nice, very smart young man. Happy Birthday Zade!!! WE love you! (This is the only bday pic I have been able to get.  It's when we took him out for bday ice cream!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.