This year is the end of a long run (2004-2023) of me working in Kindergarten with Lynne Godfrey. I did take one year off out of that time with some family concerns, but other than that, we were together. Two other women were aides part of that time also, but for the last several years I have been the only one. It has been a great job in nearly every way. Lynne is a great teacher and a kind and understanding boss as well as a trusted and enjoyed friend. She's been so appreciative and helpful and forgiving of my errors. I so admire her as a teacher and a person. I had hoped I would be retiring this year too, but Paul doesn't seem to be slowing down, and we can use the money, so I have decided to stay on and try another year with a different teacher. our room moms put together such a cute camping themed "retirement" party for Lynne. They were such an amazing group of moms. It's been another great year with some a couple of very challenging kids. Like always, I was ready for it to be over, but I'm always ready for a new group in the Fall! Happy retirement Lynne! Hope it's all you want it to be. I'll miss you!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.