Went on a little hike with Ferf and boys the other day to see the Fall colors. It did not disappoint! It was on the afternoon of Koen's birthday and a day off from school. Happy #13 Koen. Later that week we took Tasia out for DQ to celebrate her #17. I had Chemo #4 this week and didn't think I'd be up for much celebration on her actual birthday!
Then on Saturday, I still felt good enough after Chemo that Paul and I took a picnic and walked the trail in Pine Valley and then ate our lunch. It was so peaceful (the gate was locked) and almost no one was there. The Fall colors were on glorious display and we saw some wildlife; turkeys, a blue jay, a red tailed hawk, and some fish in the stream. It was a breath of fresh air...literally! Then after we got home we got to go and see Gaige play in an honors recital. And he did wonderfully!!! What a great Saturday it turned out to be.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.