So this week has been Teacher appreciation week. I'm not the teacher, but our kids have such nice moms that I get the cutest handmade cards and other fun stuff. They asked to know what school supply I wanted. I need magic sponges! They are a great clean up item. So today a little girl brought me some (with my favorite candy bar, etc to boot)! I opened it in front of the class so they could all see what she brought. When I showed them the magic sponges and said how happy i was to get them one girl called out the Mr. Clean was "in his underwear!" We talked about how he gets things so clean that he could wear his white CLOTHES and not get dirty! I love the things these kids say! After a hard day of trying to get the job done sometimes these little add ins can bring a smile to your tired, sagging face. (One of them made the word sag today in a game we played and didn't know what it meant. I told them it was kind of like how old people's faces look when they get wrinkled. The same girl told me quietly that my face was just about to sag!) They crack me up with their honest, forthcoming words!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.