Saturday, April 14, 2018

Some more YSA fun

Paul and I are still enjoying our calling out at the YSA 3rd Ward.  The congregation is ever changing and we are sad to see them go and happy to meet new ones as they come.  They are full of life and dreams and we are happy to be there and enjoy being a little part of this wonderful time in their lives.  And we enjoy partying with them!  We are busy every week, but here's just a sampling of a couple of activities.  


 We had a fun FHE picnicking and hiking the Chuckwalla Trail.  Some of us made the hike a little longer than others and enjoyed it in the moonlight too. 


 I really didn't want to attend this RS Activity of dance and lip sync party.  The chocolate I didn't mind.  Of course I was loser at the dance part - no surprise there - and these two were so good at lip sync/live sing that none of the rest of us even wanted to compete!  I was glad I went for the the fun of visiting even if I still don't have any dance skills to be proud of.  These are some good young adults and I enjoy their company more than I thought I would.  I really like just being around them and enjoying their vitality and strength amid their many different challenges.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.