Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Webelos Day Hike...Lance gets us off the hook!

So Paul and I have been helping out at Webelos Day Hike for the last few years.  We've taught fire building (he did/I assisted), created and put up the plant ID trail, led the hike and taught the Into the Wild class about trees and plants. Well this year they hoped we would do the geology class (Earth Rocks) and we could have muddled through it, but we knew that Lance would do a much better job since that is his field of expertise.  Thankfully he was willing to help out and it was very successful! Kids and leaders enjoyed his presentation.  I think his voice was about done in after the six 45 minute sessions.  I just hung out and assisted however I could.  It was a lot easier day for me thanks to him! And it was certainly a better job than Paul and I could have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.