Friday, June 12, 2015

Visiting Mom

It was good to have a chance to visit my mom after school got out.  She had been a little under the weather - kind of a hard year for with 3 of her sisters passing away and some mix ups on some of her medications of late.  She seems to be doing some better now and hopefully will be getting back to her regular self soon. Her hearing and sight are not what they used to be, but she is 94 now and considering that, she is doing pretty well.  It was a nice visit and we are looking forward to spending some time with her and my siblings/spouses at a little reunion in a few weeks.  Mom paid for my flight and I do have to say that since I have never flown alone before, I was just a little bit worried, but since I flew right out of St. George, on to Salt Lake and into Pasco which is just a dinky little airport like ours, it turned out not to be much a of big deal after all.  It was fast and pretty fun actually!  

Janet and Tony were there some of the time while I was there and Sunday afternoon I got to watch Tony tie flies for an upcoming fishing outing he was going on.  It was cool!  
I loved it when I had a window seat and could look out at the scenery!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.