There are several things that have needed doing for a long time and with summer here I'm finally getting to them. I don't have a bunch of $ to spend, but luckily I have been able to do most of it without a lot of cost so far. It has felt good to see things getting done! So far I have painted the little picnic table with miss-mixed paint from Home Depot (it's really cheap that way), found leftover paint to repaint the bathroom after scraping the peeling wallpaper off, found leftover wallpaper to redo the back splash section behind the sink that was in terrible shape, found leftover paint to repaint the front door (now it makes the trim look shabby and I have leftover paint for that too, so I will be doing that soon). And I chopped up two pickup loads of leftover wood from a cabinet shop that we will be able to use for the fireplace this winter. Paul set up and showed me how to use the saw and Bean helped me set up the awning so it wasn't so hot. I thought it would take forever, but I got two and a half pallets done in an afternoon and a morning! It is so nice to have those messy piles out of the way finally and I'm glad I could help lighten Paul's load a little by doing it. I should have taken before and after pictures on all of these projects, but didn't.
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.