Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy #1 Essie!

Too bad we can't just run up for these special days.  Pictures at least help.  Happy birthday #1 sweet Essie!  We love you!  Hope you like that noisy present we sent.  I took it to the post office thinking I had packaged it well enough that the buttons wouldn't be able to press, but then I leaned on it and it starting bleating like a goat.  The guy behind me thought that was pretty funny.  I was in a hurry to get it in the mail before it went out that day, but I got out of line and put it into another bubble envelope and sent it off.  Well, I guess that still wasn't enough...Brynn sent a text saying that the package was speaking to them too.  Oh well, hopefully the noise won't wear out too soon from all of that use in transit!  But maybe Jay and Brynn do hope it will soon be silent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.