I can't believe I forgot about our camping trip. It did end up being a bit last minute rushed and I forgot my camera and only had the phone. Maybe that's why. But even so it was a good, if quick camp to the old quarry. It's still too cold up high so we needed some place close and down low. The quarry is always a good, secluded spot with a great level tent spot. We ate before we left. We hiked around and then watched a movie and hit the sack. I can't say that I slept all that well, but there were beautiful stars and some crazy birds that kept singing in the dark. Had to hurry home to chores in the morning, but it was good to get out. Love the crazy rocks and view of Pine Valley. Also love seeing where they cut out lots of rock from the quarry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.