| The red tailed hawk in these pictures was very protective of its' area and flew out and around and then lit on a ledge and screeched at us. We also had an owl flying down the wash in front of us that kept popping out. It was very silent though.
Later in the week we made our annual visit to the Art Festival. There were lots of beautiful things there as always. It's hard to take pictures with so many people there, but I did get a few of some things I thought were very nice.
We enjoyed a very nice walk on the Red Hill early on Saturday morning. There are lots of desert plants in bloom right now which really add to the already beautiful place that it is.
(Tavin, Trigg, Weed, Derek, Eliza, Tasia and Kennis)
Zade, Gaige, Afton, Brenden, Kaebri, Eden, Eliza, Tasia, Koen, Ellie, Sarai, Kennis, Tavin, Brynnli, Trigg, Noah, Brady
Tasia, Eden, Ellie, Zade, Sarai, Afton
Friday evening we went up to Christie's folks little cabin in Pine Valley for a BBQ and Easter egg hunt. It was a really fun evening. It was perfect other than we were missing Jay/Brynn Supe/Beacher and Bean. I just love getting to spend time with all of these people that I love.
I feel so blessed to have so many of our family right here close by where we can enjoy spending time with them. As I have tried to remember and think about the real reason for Easter this year I have been so grateful that these wonderful family (and friends) that we have to association with here will not just end someday. Saturday afternoon Paul and I actually went to two movies. We saw Heaven Is For Real and then went to Son of God. Both movies added to my Easter celebration. I'm thankful for people who are willing to share there talents and testimony with others in this way.
|
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Cove Wash, Art Festival, Red Hill & Easter Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.