Once in a while we see some interesting things around town. The other day on my way to work I drove around the corner of 200 East and there in the middle of the road was a boulder. We have had a lot of rain with the monsoons and it loosened that rock and it broke off and rolled out in the road. I was glad it was in the center lane and out of the regular flow of traffic. I had no time to take pictures of it, so I called Paul and he went over and got a few shots of the rock and the water washing down. I have never seen water coming down that little ravine before.
Right around that same time we saw a cool vapor trail in the sky on an early morning walk. Didn't have a camera with us. but ran out when we got home and tried to get a picture of what was left to see after the sun had come up further. Found out later that it was missile trail from some that were blasted off over at White Sands in New Mexico.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.