The January birthdays came to an end with Brenden turning 3 last Friday. There have been quite a few. We took care of Eden early at the end of December. Next was Bryan. We didn't get to go to a party with him, but we did send him a perfect card I had found ages ago. "Do you know what Beethoven is doing for your birthday? ...Decomposing!" So appropriate, don't you think? After that was Afton - another missed party, but then came Brady and we invited ourselves up and enjoyed a very tasty dinner and joined in eating the rocket/angry birds cake which was very creative as well as tasty. Brady was gone as soon as he opened Legos. He could hardly tear himself away long enough to eat his cake. It was a lot of fun and we gave Afton her presents too. Unfortunately we were in such a rush to get there (after attending two sets of ward conferences that day) that we left the camera behind. I'm hoping Lou will share some of her pics with us so that I can add them to this post. Brenden was the final birthday for January. We did get to go to his party and it was lots of fun too. The decorating was great with the Cars theme to the max. All of our local family came along with all of Christie's. What a fun group of people to party with! Pizza, pop and a Barrel of M'n'M's cake filled us up. Kennis was on a lucky streak and won the prize for guessing how many pieces of candy were in the jar and also pulled the right string to open up the pinata and let the candy out. Brenden got lots of Cars type gifts. We enjoyed the slide show that Christie made that showed such cute pictures of Brenden growing up. I never thought I would say this, but kereokee (I don't even know how to spell it) is actually fun. I was amazed by how much the kids, even the babies, loved singing/dancing along. I don't have any desire to be the up front singer all by myself, but for a group sing, it is a lot of fun. (Do you think we could do that at a Primary party?) We have lots of little singer/dancers among the younger set. Brenden was looking a little beat by the time we all left. Happy Birthday to all of you January birthday people. WE LOVE YOU ALL! Wish we could have made it to all of your parties and had a camera in hand.
| Want some bubbles? |
| Afton loves shoes...even ones made of cake! |
| Another Randall creative cake! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.