
Some fun stuff we did last week to get rid of stress and put some fun into the day - Go to SLC for a load of stone and visit with Bean, get dinner with a gift card (spent no $), go snorkeling at Ivins Reservoir at dusk, take an evening walk at Snow Canyon to see all the water at Three Ponds, go camping at Pine Park, attend the Pine Valley Fire Department fund raising BBQ at the Pine Valley chapel. I can't believe how many fun things we did! Didn't have a camera along at Snow Canyon unfortunately. It was beautiful and there was more water in Three Ponds than I've ever seen - probably because of that night rainstorm the night before. Our camp out was great and we got to help a scout troop that was up there by giving their battery a jump. We were glad to help them out after we had suggested that one or the other of us should move to the upper campsite for a little more peace and quiet for each of us, and they did the moving. (We got there first. We knew both scout leaders so they were really nice about the suggestion.) I also started back to school this week and that is always a fun thing. Paul is doing well with his recovery. They told him he didn't really need to come to the rehab exercise program anymore since he was way ahead of anybody they work with. There is quite a bit a mental rehab that we are learning about. Going through something like this leaves you feeling quite a bit different. Moss and Supe gave Paul and I blessings this week to kind of help us deal with some of that a little better. So grateful to have sons who can do a thing like that for us.
I've been so busy with school and Korean interns these past few week that I haven't had a chance to read your blog. It looks like lots of fun has been going on with family, finding turtles, and taking beautiful photos. I am so glad Paul is having a speedy recovering...he looks great. See you at school. Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete