
It was a fun, haphazard, busy, wonderful weekend. I had Friday and Monday off, thank goodness, or there's no way I could have fit all of this in. Paul had to work Friday, so I spent the day house cleaning, shopping, etc. Friday evening we walked to an Easter Concert by the Southwest Heritage Choir and a Pine View Choir at the Tabernacle. It was very nice. Jay and Brynn arrived shortly after we returned. Saturday we watched conference and in between the am and pm session we wished Christie a happy birthday and did a very quick walk through of the Art Festival. In the evening the men headed to priesthood. Weed and kids came over and we visited the Art Festival (they were closing up so we couldn't see much), walked over to feed the ducks and had dessert. After the men got back and had dessert we headed over to see Moss and Christie's new house which they were in the process of moving in to. Moss and Jay had a deep discussion which the rest of us listened in on until almost midnight. Sunday we enjoyed conference with our Easter Feast after the am session with Jay and Brynn, Moss and Christie and Grandma. More conference and then we got Jay and Brynn on their way. Monday morning Paul and I did paperwork, etc. and in the afternoon the Borrowman kiddies came over while Ferf took Koen to the doctor. We were hoping to take a hike, but the weather didn't cooperate, so we had a fun time indoors. Paul and I taught the kids how to play Pit. They did great! We also played Sorry and Guess Who? while snacking on strawberries, Cuties and carrots. It was lots of fun. Later on Paul, Christie and Moss moved some of their stuff into their new house while I played with Brenden and ate crackers. What a great week end. Oh, we also got to have Jay make us flat bread to go with Saturday dinner. It's really good. Thanks everyone for a great weekend. We are so lucky to have such a fun family to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.