We didn't get all the things I had on my list of Spring Break ideas done, but we did relax and did have some fun times. Other than visiting the Stucki cabin, we watched Weed and Derek's kids so they could spend some time there. They had a good time relaxing and skiing and we had some fun with the kids. It rained and we had to change some of our plans, but we still had fun. I got lots of things done around the house that I have been putting off - washing windows, etc. When Supe and Bean came down I still had one more day off, so we went to Brian Head/Cedar Breaks and initiated Bean to cross country skiing. He did great and he and Supe pretty much wore Paul and I out. It was a beautiful sunny day and we didn't realize just how sunburned you can get out in the snow, so we are now dealing with some red and pealing skin on our faces. It was worth it, but I won't make that mistake again!Thursday, March 18, 2010
Spring Break Fun 2010
We didn't get all the things I had on my list of Spring Break ideas done, but we did relax and did have some fun times. Other than visiting the Stucki cabin, we watched Weed and Derek's kids so they could spend some time there. They had a good time relaxing and skiing and we had some fun with the kids. It rained and we had to change some of our plans, but we still had fun. I got lots of things done around the house that I have been putting off - washing windows, etc. When Supe and Bean came down I still had one more day off, so we went to Brian Head/Cedar Breaks and initiated Bean to cross country skiing. He did great and he and Supe pretty much wore Paul and I out. It was a beautiful sunny day and we didn't realize just how sunburned you can get out in the snow, so we are now dealing with some red and pealing skin on our faces. It was worth it, but I won't make that mistake again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Mom! I thought you had the whole week off! I wouldn't have dumped my kids on you had I known! Thanks though. It really was SOO much fun!
ReplyDeletelooks like such a blast!!! In answer to your question about the sun dried tomatoes, we just use the ones from Costco...in oil.
ReplyDelete