
It seemed like it was going to be a pretty boring weekend, but then non-boring things started happening. We decided to head up to Enoch to wish Bryan an early happy birthday on Friday night. They are getting settled in and it was fun to see all of them...without it being a long drive. Bryan doesn't seem overly worried about getting older. (Unfortunately I forgot my camera.) Saturday morning was filled with yard work...tree pruning and cleaning up and hauling it all to the recycling center. It was such nice weather that it was good to be outdoors. With that done we decided we needed to take a walk and enjoy the outdoors a little more. We decided on T-Bone Mesa from the east side. We headed up near the center of the T top and then proceeded to hike to each point of the T. I took pictures of Paul on each point. On the south point we came across a funny little man face that someone had made out of rock. While hiking down the middle of the T we looked north and saw a small herd of deer. There were 8 in all. They were very well camouflaged and pretty hard to see. They were as interested in staring at us as we were in staring at them. After reaching the bottom of the T (the picture with the flagpole) we decided to take the trail down the southern side down and then back east to our car. All of the views from up there are magnificent. It was perfect weather. After we got back I checked the e-mail and found Jay and Brynn's ultrasound report. We are now thinking pink for May! It ended up being a pretty restful, but very nice weekend and wasn't boring after all.
You guys are great adventurers. I hope I'm like you when I grow up!
ReplyDeleteYou just can't beat the blue sky in St. George, can you? Gotta' love it!
ReplyDelete