I love that collage! Thank you for such a fun weekend! we realized we didn't take one picture so i'm glad you got plenty! Love you guys!
Cute grandkiddies, kids, and grandpadres. Looks like fun!
How do you get your picture piles to look like that? Every time I've tried I end up with teeny pictures and tons of white space. What the heck?
Genius! Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could manipulate the pictures in the pile! Just tried it out and got it to work. Thanks!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I love that collage! Thank you for such a fun weekend! we realized we didn't take one picture so i'm glad you got plenty! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCute grandkiddies, kids, and grandpadres. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteHow do you get your picture piles to look like that? Every time I've tried I end up with teeny pictures and tons of white space. What the heck?
ReplyDeleteGenius! Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could manipulate the pictures in the pile! Just tried it out and got it to work. Thanks!
ReplyDelete