Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blog changes and a pretty calm week end


In case you haven't noticed, I am changing lots of things on my blog. I saw Moss and Christie's new blog book (it's so sweet) and since it doesn't print any of the little side or big bottom gadget pics, I am changing the way I do them. I want everything in my book, when I actually print one someday! The movies won't be in it either, but I just couldn't do without a few movies here and there. As for our weekend, mostly we were lazy...we watched Ferf's kids a couple of times so they could attend Kensi's temple session Friday evening and also the sealing on Saturday morning. The kids ate dinner with us on Friday evening and we watched a boring movie, but ate lots of popcorn and drank loads of lemonade to make up for it. Saturday morning they came for breakfast and then we got them ironed, dressed and combed up really sharp to head down to the temple for pictures and to the wedding brunch. They wanted to sing the little ditty, "Here Comes the Bride" to Kensi and Josh as they exited the temple, but we did a little rewrite of the kids regular "big, fat and wide" version to read: Here comes the bride, her wedding knot is tied, here's her handsome groom, he makes her heart go boom! They decided that would be better. I don't know if they ever sang it or not. I'm spending the afternoon making bread, going to lunch with pop and updating this blog and Pop mowed the lawn, got a haircut and is doing a little job at the college while there are no kids on campus. We also checked out the newly remodeled and added on to Deseret Book, Mormon Handicrafts and distribution center.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like getting ready for pictures included painting nails--very lovely. Where's the new Deseret Book, etc.? Have you tried the red-eye thing on Picassa? It works really well and is way easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operation blog re-construction is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.