
Today is the St. George Marathon. I think it's great that people work so hard and feel so good when they accomplish their goal. It's nothing that even remotely appeals to me. Give me a bike ride or a long hike and I might be interested. Paul and I did go out and take a walk this morning and crossed paths with those out doing the Mayor's Walk. While on our walk we spotted this sign...I love it! They've had it out other years too, but I've never gotten around to taking a picture of it before. What a sense of humor so near the finish line! I wonder if the runners think it's funny.
Conference has been great so far. I also got bread raising before it started and into the oven while it was on. Had fresh bread/toasted cheese with banana chilies, apples and homegrown tomatoes with chilies for lunch after the first session...mmm good! Almost time to head back for another feast, for the spirit instead of the stomach. Happy listening to all of you.
Haha! Pretty funny sign. Sounds like you had a lovely conference day. Wish mine had been a bit more peaceful like that...
ReplyDelete