With the help of some wonderful people, I got to go back to school this year. Actually, I started just before the Christmas break. I was so lucky that Lynne, Ms. Godfrey, had no afternoon aide and I was able to get back to the job. I had done it for a few years and then took a year and half off. What an amazing blessing to be able to get back with the same teacher at the same school on the same schedule. Like I said, it was with the help of some wonderful people. It is such a great job. I always thought of myself in the role of secretary, but this is so much more satisfying. It's so great to watch the progress these little ones make throughout the year and to have the chance to take a small part in making it happen. Some come in not knowing their ABC's and go out reading...wow! It's great to watch their confidence in their abilities grow and hopefully help them get off to a positive start in their school career! Working with Lynne is also great! She's a master teacher as well as a caring friend. It's great to be back to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.