Sunday, November 30, 2025

Happy Thanksgiving 2025

 It was in-law year, so we were small in numbers, but it was still lovely and delicious.  We had some trouble with the smoker, so we had half smoked/half baked turkey...very good!  Ferf and Kennis joined Paul, Bean and me.  They brought lots of yummy food to add to what we had.  It was good to visit with Kennis since she's been off at school at U of U.  Ferf's other kids went other places this year.  I always think I'm not eating too much...not too much of one thing, but there are so many good things that you still end up feeling very full. Ferf and Kennis couldn't stay too long because they both had a lot of homework waiting for them.  Ferf is in nurse practitioner school right now.  Kennis is focusing on Computer Science I believe, and is a TA.  She seems to be doing pretty well.  She's like her mom and always works hard and gets good grades.  My pics are not the best ever, but they're what I have!  After Ferf and Kennis left Paul and I sacked out for a nap.  Then we took Bean and went out for a walk at Snow Canyon/Johnson Arch to get the body up and moving!  It was beautiful.  We were there for sunset. After we got home Juge and Eden stopped by to eat some pie with us!  More good times!  Happy Thanksgiving 2025!  Small but good!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.