Had a lovely Mother's Day this year with calls, visits and sweet gifts to enjoy! We had a nice little dinner with just Paul and I since he's still in recovery. One of the gifts I wanted was a fondue set...and I got one! We enjoyed using it for Mother's Day dinner!
Right about the same time as this Torin came over to hang out one Saturday afternoon. He and I (mostly him) built a new smoker table for Paul. He couldn't actually help with his knee the way it is right now, but he read and interpreted the directions for us and gave us instruction on how it should be done and it came out perfectly! Great work Torin! It ended up being a fun and satisfying project. Wish we had gotten some in progress pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.