Clara started us of for the August birthdays with her 7th! I'm sure it will be an exciting day for her! Brynn makes the girl's birthday's wonderful. From a distance it's hard to be a part of it. We send her a renewal subscription to her "animal magazine" (Ranger Rick) and a cute card with a rainbow hair extension that I knew would look beautiful with her own creamy blonde hair. They sent us a picture of how cute she looks with it. Hope it's a wonderful year for Clara! She's such a little ball of fire and an amazing dancer, violin player and maybe a gymnast too by now! Love you Clara!
It was so nice that Tavin was actually down from BYU for his birthday. He's such a nice guy! He came home and cleaned the house and washed the dishes while Ferf was at work and then helped make his birthday dinner as well. Paul and I joined them for that dinner and birthday celebrating. It was so nice to catch up with Tavin and hear about his schooling plans. He's an amazing artist and is in a pretty elite program at school in Graphic Design. He also works for a company in NY and other artwork/design on campus for the BYU Dance company. He's going to do very well I think. Happy #22!
On Saturday night we went over to celebrate Torin's birthday. He turned 9 this year. He had to divide his day between his mom and dad, but that's how it has to be in this divorce situation unfortunately. He's a good little guy trying to do his best. He was pretty excited about his presents and we had chocolate cake with them to celebrate! Happy Birthday to both of you! We love you both!
I'm sad to say that I have no birthday pictures for #35 for Bean. I got him a really nice birthday breakfast from Great Harvest which I left for him when I went to work. He had told us he really didn't want to celebrate his birthday with any family..."just with God." His meds have stopped working and he isn't wanting to take them anymore. He did decide to celebrate by taking one of our trucks out to drive around for his birthday unbeknownst to us until he showed up and we were here earlier than he thought we would be. There have been a lot of things going on with him having "moved in" instead of living in his apartment and blatantly lying to us about getting his shot. We have asked and asked him to take his meds daily and get his shot and he has lied about doing both. We feel like we can't live with him unmedicated because he becomes dangerously angry. So as horrible as it made us feel we just had to tell him to "move" back to his own place on his birthday. What a horrible birthday it turned into for him and us. So there wasn't much of a Happy #35 for Bean. I just am so scared we are going to get back into the bad place of no meds and out of control Bean yet again. It is devastating to think of all the things that are going backwards for him again. Feeling heartbroken, sad, angry and wishing I could fathom the whys of mental illness in the plan of salvation.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.