Yesterday we attended the celebration of life for one of Paul’s cousins in Taylor AZ. I didn’t know her but it was so wonderful to hear about her from her siblings, children and grandchildren. What an impactful life she led by taking advantage of living/loving in the moment with her family. Paul comes from an amazing, loving family heritage. We don’t see many of them very often, but it’s a wonderful time when we do. Paul and I drove over with Jim and Anna Lou riding along. We listened to a good book going and coming back which made the drive pleasant. The funeral dinner was beautifully done with some of the best BBQ pork sands/salads/ham and beans/brownies ever! Covid was forgotten for this event.
Pics: Anna Lou, Sheree and Judy - the living Roger's girls. 2 of the grandsons sang the Primary song, Pray, He is There doing a beautiful job singing and playing the guitar and Ukulele.
These are pictures I took on a morning walk with Paul and Jim. I had never before heard of this area being called Bellybutton USA. We saw some other fun and pretty stuff on our walk as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.