Sunday, May 31, 2020

Grapevine - With Supe, Beacher and Jasmine

They wanted to borrow our walking sticks to navigate the steep trail...and they got me too!  I was a little worried about the trail because I remember how crazy steep it is in places, but it was actually better this time for me than last time.  And the waterholes and stream were so beautiful that it was worth it.  Supe and Beacher are always fun to be with and this was my first time hiking with Jasmine.  She and Beacher are so funny as sisters together.  (We saw a raccoon and I learned that they are even more bad than cats - to them!)  We got to the big pool/waterfall destination after a stop to cool off lower down.  And we enjoyed watching Supe climb up and jump in from off the cliff and rock above.  Beacher probably would have if she wasn't so very pregnant with little Jemmy.  She's still an adventurer even so pregnant!  We ate some food down there before we left.  I mooched some sausages that Supe cooked on his little stove.  They were so good!  We went down late afternoon and came out about 7 pm.  It was nice to come out in the shade and cooler time of day.  So, I'm glad I did that hike again!  I wasn't sure I would.  Today my thighs are not so happy.  I sort of took it easy yesterday too!  Getting to be a bit of a granny.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.