Oh how I love it when Fall arrives. The first sign is the cooler morning walks. Then the evenings walks start to cool off. And then it arrives and the leaves high up in the mountains then that changing pretty soon trickles down to the lower elevations. Fall is GLORIOUS with is perfect weather and bounty of colors! It is by far my favorite season! One of my favorite places to see the beginnings of the color change in the mountains is at Aspen Mirror Lake. It's just a perfect combination of trees and water and little paths. If I can't make it anywhere else to see it, I love to go there. This time we had a Saturday afternoon free and made the drive up to Cedar Mountain and as always, it was so worth it!
![]() |
| I love how the sky is in this picture...and the other stuff too! |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.