Thursday, August 8, 2019

Brynnli - Bridal Shower

It was a fun night to gather and celebrate with Brynnli.  We were very outnumbered on our side of the family with just me, Kaebri, Tasia, Juge, Beacher and Ferf there for our side of the family.  Lou was out of town for a wedding and Christie wasn't able to attend for whatever reason.  The Borrowman womenfolk were there in mass.  I was very happy that Braden's mom and grandmother were able to come down for it. (Braden was able to join us later in the evening.) They are very nice people.  I have his melancholy about letting Brynnli go...and to live up north.  I just feel like we won't see her hardly at all with her being so busy with husband, work, school and family up there.  This letting people go is hard.  I do feel like she is marrying into a wonderful family and I'm so grateful for that.  But still...it is hard.  I suppose I'll get used to it as it keeps happening.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.