Paul went up north to pick up rock and to help Jim install Kay's gravestone, so Bean and I were on our own this evening. I was feeling a little yucky with some vertigo, so Bean went and got us a giant Chicago stuffed pizza and root beer for dinner. I made coleslaw and we had a good meal. (Maybe not too healthy, but very tasty.) Afterwards we took a drive and checked out Ivin's resevoir/park to see how the remodeling is coming along - very well. Then we went out to see how Gunlock reservoir's overflow is holding up. It has slowed down, but it's still very beautiful and flowing over. It is so amazing to see snow still on the south side of Pine Valley Mountain, green stuff growing everywhere and the reservoirs all full to the very top. How wonderful all of this rainy, snowy winter has been for this area. We saw people camping out and are getting the camping bug ourselves! What a wonderful blessing it is to be able to spend good times with Bean. For a while I thought the day would never come again in this life. I am so grateful that is not the case. It is so wonderful to have him back among us as himself.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.