It was a quick trip, up and back for the weekend. Sadly, I took no pics at all. Paul, Bean and I left Thursday afternoon. We arrived in Lehi a little too early to go to Jay and Brynn's, so we saw the latest Mission Impossible and then went to their house for the night. It's always nice to visit with them and the girls. After a great breakfast we got on the road to Kennewick and arrived there in time for a little visiting before bed. Then we had all of Saturday to visit, pick peaches, visit with more family who dropped by and eat lots of good food. Sunday we attended church and visited more and ate more good food! Monday it was time to take our leave and head back down for a night with Jay and Brynn and girls and then Tuesday we came back to St. George. It was so good to see everyone. Kriston and family came over, Careina and Andrew and girls too. And Denny made the drive down also. Then Evan, Jenny and girls stopped in on Sunday. Supe and Beacher flew in on Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning. What a bunch of wonderful people. Mom may not have been able to hear all that was going on, but I'm sure she felt loved and visited. Janet and Tony are such great hosts and fun people. I'm so glad we were able to get up there one more time before school starts back up and I'm not able to leave much. Pictures would have been good, but visiting was the best. Mom is actually doing quite well as far as you can tell. She does get tired and naps quite a bit, but other than that, she seems quite well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.