Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Saved by the bike ride!

It was Martin Luther King day and I was off work and not looking forward to a day of paperwork...then the Weavers texted to let me know they were coming down for a bike ride and asked if I would like to join them. Would I ever!  So the paperwork was postponed and we enjoyed the ride on the trail that leaves from Sullivan Park.  The final challenge was to ride up the Dog Town Wash/Hell Hole section. It's a steep 12% grade through such a pretty carved stone canyon.  We made it and then the ride down was fast and fun!  Afterwards we played on the crazy toys at the park and then came back to the house and visited a bit more before we had to take off to our YSA FHE.  So happy they rescued me!  It was a fun in the winter sun afternoon!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.