In Derek's words:
One year ago today I lost the love of my life in a tragic ATV accident. Needless to say, it has been a rough year. I love and miss Lenae dearly!!!
The disastrous memories of that night will haunt me forever...but the fun memories of that day will live on with my kids.
So I decided to make today a fun adventure day, like it was last year with the kids and Lenae (before our ATV date night).
We skipped school and went swimming and had lunch today with Julene and her family, then went horseback riding and had Dutch oven dinner up "Lenae's Canyon" with Mike and Jamie Thornton. We spent the day just the way Lenae would have wanted.
We have been truly blessed to have such good friends and family surround us, and love us, and support us all year!
What an awesome day!!! We love you Lenae!
![]() |
| Weed's cowgirls |
![]() |
| Weed's little cowboys |




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.