Sunday, February 28, 2016

A new angle on Dolphin Arch

Since it's a little early to head to the high mountains we are trying to hit some of the lower spots. This is a great time to do it before they get too hot!  We decided Dolphin Arch would be fun to revisit. We saw it from across the canyon while eating a picnic.  Then we decided to try it from a new angle...under the arch looking up from the canyon below.  We hiked down the pretty little canyon to do it.  In the process I managed to gash my knee on a rock, but I was not going to quit until I got to see it.  Thanks to Paul and his handy, dandy first aid kit, I was able to get it done.  And it was totally worth it!  Loved seeing the arch from that angle and the canyon was beautiful as well.  Then we drove over to see it from the other side top down which we have done before.  It was a beautiful day in a beautiful place.  Thanks to Ryan for doing the final patch up when we got home.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.