Sunday, May 3, 2015

Camping, soccer and dinner fun rounded out the week end!

After a busy day trying to get caught up with all that I was behind on (didn't get it all done yet), we threw it in the truck and headed out for a quick camp out up by Browse.  It was absolutely perfect weather.  Paul made great food and we enjoyed walking up a new section of stream...until I missed it and ended up in the water!  Have felt really crummy with a bad sinus infection, but it was still fun!  


In the morning after Paul made a tasty breakfast and we packed the gear and made it home in time for Brenden's last soccer game where he played a great game.  Came home and got more things I needed to done and then the Weavers stopped in for dinner...they brought dinner.  Fun times visiting with them and hanging out in the yard with the kids!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.