Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015!

Life has been pretty restful around here since Christmas...and I'm not complaining.  We've just been chilling (literally since we are heating only with the fireplace which works really well in the kitchen area but leaves the bedrooms just a bit cool) and recuperating.  Paul is doing really well and has even finished up his physical therapy in record time.  Many blessings in that area.  We ate some treats and played some games with Ferf and kids until they left to take Brynnli to her first New Year's Eve dance.  She was so excited!  I can't even remember if we did anything great on New Year's Day, but I am happy that during this time off school I have caught up on almost all of my paperwork and got the house cleaned!  Paul has been doing little honey dos around the house too. We didn't make it to Aunt Venna's funeral - just not a great time for a very long drive for Paul nor a very long drive for me with no relief driver.  We went to a good movie that we had read the book of.  So, tomorrow it will be time to get back at it.
Bean left a surprise greeter for us for New Year's Day (and we snuck it down into his closet to greet him when he got out of the shower!).  And snow that started the evening before brought us a white surprise in the light of day.  


I met Kenny Poulsen (Venna's grandson) at a stake baptism here in St. George the day after her funeral.  He shared this program.  We will miss Aunt Venna, but at 103 I'm sure she was glad to move on to the next chapter.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.