Monday, November 11, 2013

A little visit from Brynn and the girls

Brynn and the girls took to the road while Jay is in Russia.  We were lucky to be one of their stops.  It was a quick, fun visit.  It was so fun to see Tahlia up walking around and Madi growing up so cute and smart!  Brynn is always patient and always helpful.  Love you all!  Thanks for visiting!


We had fun times cooking out (S'mores) with Moss and Brenden, dancing with Grandpa, playing in the sand and climbing around with the Weavers at White Rocks and not as much fun feeding the very ravenous, finger pecking ducks.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I have a confession -- Since I ditched my own blog I never look at anyone else's either but tonight I have been going through everything i've missed (obviously it's been awhile!) and I love the pictures you have! I never take pictures down there and I'm so glad that you do! Thank you for so many memories and documenting them so well! I'm loving playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.