Moss and Christie were great to host the family New Year's Eve celebration at their house. Everyone brought food to share. So many tasty choices, including Ferf's 5 lb. chocolate candy bar. After getting full for the first time, we got a little exercise playing the Smith's Dance Wii. I'm such an inhibited creature that it took a while for me to get out there, but it was fun! The kids had a great time at it and were really good at it. They inherited their dance moves some place other than from me. Actually there were lots of the adults with some pretty good moves too. After that the younger set watched a movie and the oldies played games. Paul and I didn't quite make it til midnight. I think we were just crawling into bed as the new year made it's way into existence. We heard a few fireworks and went off to sleep. Thanks to everyone for a really fun evening and Happy 2013!
 |
| Didn't get many pics - here's the men's turn doing the Wii Dance. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.