Thursday Paul and I had the sweet experience of attending the temple sealing of our neighbors. They were sealed and then they brought their little boys in to be sealed to them. In the evening we got to visit with the Randalls for a few minutes at the Green Show in Cedar City. After that we went to the play To Kill a Mockingbird...thanks to all of you for the gift certificate for that. It was fantastic! We also used our gift card from the Randalls to got out to dinner up there..thanks. It was yummy. It was a great day, but didn't get any pictures of all that goodness.
Friday
when Juge and Lance got to town she organized some of us to head to the Town
Square for a picnic and cooling off.
Saturday we needed more cooling off, so Paul and I went out to Falls Park
with the Weavers for some fun in the sun, sand and water. It was a blast! (I'm getting more and more convinced that
I need a waterproof camera for all of these fun outings.) Lance, Paul and I took our turn jumping off that rock (see pic) into the deep pool while Juge watched the kids and kept her hair looking nice! In other years when the water is more plentiful, you can jump off in more places. I love this place. You can enjoy views of Zion and play in the water at the same time.
Sunday morning Supe headed north where he will wind up all his stateside business, get some rest from all his St. George activities, and then take off for Africa. We've all enjoyed having him here for a few days. We hope we'll be able to have him here permanently someday.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.