| Twisty trees |
We were afraid we would miss the leaves if we didn't get up to the mountains, so right after work we got in the car and drove up Cedar Canyon and on to Duck Creek. Down lower there are still lots of greens, but up by Duck Creek Pond and Mirror Lake there is a feast of color. It smelled delicious with the air fresh from recent rain. It was hard to stop taking pictures. Glad we didn't miss it. It made for a delightful and refreshing FHE.
OK, whenever I am out in the beauties of nature this Primary song always comes to mind. Here's my remake and some sweet videos of the original.
http://youtu.be/ywre1m9yu_0
OK, whenever I am out in the beauties of nature this Primary song always comes to mind. Here's my remake and some sweet videos of the original.
Whenever I hear the song of a brook, or look at a star lit sky,
Whenever I smell a cool desert rain, or a soft piney breeze brushes by,
Whenever I hike through evergreen dark, or white of the tall aspen tree,
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see the color that cool autumns bring,
He gave me my ears that I might hear the cadence as waterfalls sing,
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart: I thank Him reverently.
For all His creations, of which I'm a part. Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.
Wow! Some (most) of those pictures could be in a calendar or something! Gorgeous! Aren't those twisty tree cool? I love your new lyrics to that song. You and Weed have a talent for rhymes, Mom.
ReplyDelete