I have some catching up to do. Starting with the most recent means I will have to admit to being a clumsy bum. I went out to untangle the cat and got tangled up myself and crashed down onto the planter edge with both knees. Luckily the other one didn't end up like this too. I haven't had stitches since I was 4 years old when I fell down and hit my chin on the front steps to the house and got 4 stitches. Since I was so good about being sewn up, the doctor said I could still go to the beach that day as long as I didn't get it wet. I tried to be good this time too while the doctor sewed me up with 7 stitches. I was hoping to just be able to super glue it at home, but the ask-a-nurse said it was a sew up job since it was in a bendy place. I was glad it happened early in the day so that even with a two-hour wait at Insta-Care I could still make it to school on time. As they say, "It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'!" (Excuse the gory picture.)
Oh, gracious, Mother! That looks awful! I'm sorry you got injured. That cat has cost you guys way too much. Sheesh. I hope it feels better soon!
ReplyDelete